Made from fiberglass and especially coated, ALMI IdurTherm Pro tubing offers long-term heat protection for electrical cables and mechanical hose lines. Thanks to the material’s resistance to compression and pulling, installation with mounted plugs is also possible.
- Inner coating: Fiberglass
- Exterior coating: Acrylate coating
- Coating color: golden
- External diameter from 6mm
- Internal diameter from 5mm
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-55° C to +500° C|
|Temperature peak||+540° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Very suitable|
|Oils, fats||Very suitable|
- Good flexibility
- Can be compressed and pulled
- Resistant to small amounts of liquid iron, steel, slag splatters and beads of sweat
- Steel and iron production, heavy industry
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Longer lengths (e.g. 60m) available on request
- Also available as protective caps for motors and drive units
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.