ALMI HY-S tubing is extremely robust and especially stands out with its heat-resistance in combination with its mechanical robustness in industrial applications. HY tubing has proven itself in environments with aggressive substances such as casting powder.
- Inner coating: Fiberglass, hypalon
- Exterior coating: Hypalon
- Coating color: light grey
Permits and approvals
- IP 67 in compliance with EN / IEC 60529
- Walls from 2mm +/- 0.5 thick
- Nominal width of connector from 12mm
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-40° C to +140° C|
|Temperature peak||+800° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Very suitable|
|Oils, fats||Very suitable|
- Highly flexible
- Self-extinguishing and non-flammable
Cokery furnaces, pig iron mixers, converters, pan treatment stands and continuous casting lines in the steel and iron industry, aluminum industry and foundries; for control gear in aggressive environments at chemical and petrochemical facilities; aircraft and shipbuilding, cable tubing for gas and liquid media.
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Various seal technologies available
- Packaging unit from 20m, up to 40m on request
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.