The ALMI HY-S II sheet stands out with its heat-stability in combination with its mechanical robustness in dynamic applications.
- Inner coating: Fiberglass, hypalon
- Exterior coating: Hypalon
- Coating color: light grey
- Thickness approx. 1.5mm +/-0.3
- Density approx. 1,260 g/m²
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-40° C to +140° C|
|Temperature peak||+800° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Very suitable|
|Oils, fats||Very suitable|
- Flame-resistant up to 800°C, self-extinguishing, non-flammable
- In the steel and iron industry, aluminum industry and foundries; for switching systems in aggressive environments at chemical and petrochemical facilities; aircraft and shipbuilding
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Also available as tubing and made into a cuff
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.