The ALMI GLATEX GL/SI HD protective cuff (heavy version) stands out especially due to its heat-resistance in combination with medium mechanical stability in industrial applications. It offers protection from radiation heat and short-term exposure to flames in dynamic applications.
- Inner coating: Fiberglass, woven
- Exterior coating: Silicone (heavy version)
- Coating color: red-brown
- Thickness approx. 3mm
- Density approx. 3.260g/m²
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-55° C to +260° C|
|Temperature peak||+1600° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Very suitable|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
- Flame-resistant up to 800°C (short-term)
- Steel and iron industry, foundries, glass and ceramics industry, mining, machinery production
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Protective cuff complete with safety closures (rotating swivel) every 100mm
- Sewn with V4A special highly heat-resistant thread
- Also available as HD protective cuff (medium), HY-S-GL protective cuff, caps, curtain and by the roll
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.