ALMI GL/AL tubing is extremely tear-resistant and pull-resistant and can withstand radiation heat up to approx. 1,000°C.
- Inner coating: Fiberglass
- Exterior coating: Aluminum lamination
- Coating color: white
- Material thickness approx. 1.4mm
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-55° C to +500° C|
|Temperature peak||+1000° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Well suited|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
- Support material for light mechanical stress
- Use with maximum contact heat up to +200°C
- Welding applications
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Material is sewn with special highly heat-resistant thread
- Also available straight from the roll
- Various seal technologies available
- Also available as cuff or curtain AL/AL
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.