Lots of ALMI insulation mats and fleeces are reliably temperature-resistant and can often replace ceramic seals, e.g. the glass fleece. With a filament diameter of 6m, the fibers are above the critical application limit. A good thermal conductivity value is achieved through needling and stitching.
Material – for various temperature ranges
- Glass fleece from 4mm thick
- Calcium silicate fleece from 13mm thick
- Silicate fleece from 4mm thick
- Optionally with aluminum lamination
- Wall thickness of 2.5mm depending on diameter
|Chemicals, solvents||Well suited|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
- Catalyst and exhaust pipe insulation; heat insulation at aluminum, steel and other industrial furnaces; mats for induction welding; insulation for power stations; dry mats as soldering and welding mats; foundry mats (cooling cast parts)
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.