Solvent-free and halogen-free ALMI AR/AL tubing is also suitable for applications with radiation heat up to approx. 1,000°C.
- Inner coating: Aramid fibers
- Exterior coating: Aluminum lamination
- Coating color: silver
- Material thickness approx. 1.4mm
- DIN EN ISO 11612 (= A1, B1, C3, D3, E3, F1)
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-55° C to +350° C|
|Temperature peak||+1000° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Well suited|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
- Support material for medium mechanical stress (tear-proof and cut-proof)
- Use with maximum contact heat up to +200°C
- Hydraulic and pneumatic areas, welding applications
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Material width by the roll up to approx. 1,500mm
- Various seal technologies available
- Also available as cuff or curtain AR/AL
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.