The solvent-free and halogen-free ALMI AR/AL cuff is also suitable for applications with radiation heat up to approx. 1,000°C.
- Inner coating: Aramid fibers
- Exterior coating: Aluminum lamination
- Coating color: silver
- Material thickness approx. 1.4mm
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant
|-55° C to +350° C
- Good tensile strength
- Resistant to small splashes of liquid steel or slag
- Hydraulic insulation, exhaust gas insulation, food industry to protect filling areas
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- As well as velcro closures, press studs and rotating swivel closure available
- Also available as AR/AL tubing
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.