ALMITUBE LIGHT is a thin-walled, cheap tubing alternative in less challenging heat environments (lower insulation value). It is resistant to hydraulic liquid, lubricant and fuel.
- Inner coating: Fiberglass (E-fiberglass knitted)
- Exterior coating: Silicone
- Coating color: red
- Wall thickness of approx. 1-1.5mm
- Nominal width of connector from 4mm
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-55° C to +260° C|
|Temperature peak||+1200° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Very suitable|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
- Very flexible
- Machinery and equipment production
Notes on execution
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Standard nominal widths 4-20 (5/32” to 3/4”)
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.