The endless, especially treated fiberglass used in ALMITUBE II tubing reduces the impact of heat radiation on the interior cable. It is resistant to hydraulic liquid, lubricant and fuel.
- Inner coating: Fiberglass (E-fiberglass knitted)
- Exterior coating: Silicone
- Coating color: red (some widths also available in blue, yellow, grey)
- Wall thickness of 2.5mm depending on diameter
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-55° C to +260° C|
|Temperature peak||+1600° C|
|Chemicals, solvents||Very suitable|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
- Very flexible
- Non-flammable and resistant to small amounts of liquid iron or slag
- Steel and iron production, heavy industry
- Can be customized to meet customer requirements
- Standard nominal widths 6-127 (1/4 to 5”) available in individual lengths up to 30m
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.