Cables with the special SUPREX coating are ideal as connector and control cables for machinery and equipment for especially raw applications.
The outer SUPREX® coating fulfils the strictest requirements for resistance to tears and abrasion as well as notch-tensile strength and can be used anywhere where extreme mechanical stress is expected.
Special seal technology withstands even extreme torsion, which is especially handy for use in crane control.
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-40° C to +90° C|
|Cable trolley||Very suitable|
|Cable track||Well suited|
|Chemicals, solvents||Well suited|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
|UV, ozone, weather||Very suitable|
As power, control and measuring cables in conveyor and crane technology, automation and production lines, machine building
- For smaller devices with maximum medium stress (e.g. as a connection cable for light workshop equipment)
- Suitable for use in industrial water and brackish water thanks to tear-resistant coating
- For heavy machinery and a high level of mechanical stress
- Can also be used for fixed installation
- Application in agriculture, heavy industry, conveyor technology, traffic technology and chemical industry
- Reelable, movable power and control cables
- For lifting magnets, heavy agricultural machinery and underwater pumps
Also suitable as special cables for large self-supporting cables
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.