ALL-FLEX cables are ideal for usages involving a high level of mechanical stress. As a connection cable for energy supplies or as a control cable for heavy machinery, equipment, cranes or hoists in industrial applications.
Heat & Cold Factor
|Cold-resistant & temperature-resistant||-40° C to +80° C|
|Cable trolley||Very suitable|
|Cable track||Well suited|
|Chemicals, solvents||Well suited|
|Oils, fats||Well suited|
|UV, ozone, weather||Well suited|
In recycling companies, agricultural machinery, traffic and commercial vehicle technology, the steel and iron industry, harbors & logistics
- For smaller devices with maximum medium stress (e.g. as a connection cable for light workshop equipment)
- Suitable for use in industrial water and brackish water thanks to tear-resistant coating
- Rubber cable for heavy machinery and a high level of mechanical stress
- Can also be used for fixed installation
- Application in agriculture, heavy industry, conveyor technology, traffic technology and chemical industry
- Reelable, movable power and control cables, 120m/min
- Small external diameter
- Reelable, movable power and control cables, 240m/min
- Round cable for cable trolley operation
- Flat cable for cable trolley operation
The product description reflects the general Alfred Michels GmbH & Co. KG product range. Further custom productions are possible: depending on the design (wire count x cross section), various applications are available ex warehouse, new productions from 100m.
Possible applications should be clarified on a case-by-case basis. Just get in touch. We’d be happy to advise you.